We work for some of the biggest names in the automotive industry and engineering. See for yourself.
our work speaks for us
Press about us
Varazdinski.hr - 10. June 2017.; economy; Filip Hleb's best at the 'PLC Challenge 2017' competition held in ESS school VarazdinOn Saturday, June 10th, was held the first competition in programming logic controllers 'PLC Challenge 2017'. The competition was designed by Professor Krunoslav Grudicek. The organizers were company Atinel and ESS school Varazdin, while the additional sponsor was Simens. The purpose of the competition was to link education and economy.
- "The example of ATINEL:number of employees increased by 300%, income increased by 400%" - ATINEL from Varaždin in time of crisis enjoys economic growth, on which would envy them far stronger and bigger "players" on the market - only in the past three years the number of employees in the company is increased three times, and its revenues four times!
- Director Krešimir Androlić hosting in Economic minutes - reference to the awards Business upturn in 2014.
- "Awarded the Best SMEs from five Croatian regions" - who are the best small and medium-sized enterprises from five Croatian regions became known on December 1 in the final manifestation of the Business upturn in 2014, organized by the Business diary.
"Positive because of the rational management" - in the last five years, revenues increased approximately 8 times (800 percent), and they are currently employing 16 highly educated employees.
- "ATINEL is here only because of local patriotism" - relatively small and young, and in Croatia unknown company from Varaždin, with their engineering in automation, telecommunications, IT and electrics 90 percent of business achieves by designing, programming and commissioning automated production lines for the needs of the German automotive industry.
- „Audi, Mercedes & BMW drive on robotics from Kućan Marof“ – dozen ATINEL engineers from the total of 16 are working on commissioning the manufacturing facility for the new Audi A4 in Ingolstadt.
- “From Kućan Marof they are working for Mercedes, BMW & Audi” – ATINEL employs 16 people, all of them are highly educated and the average years of them is less than 30.
- „International success in car industry of local firm Atinel “ – local firm Atinel works in the field of automation in car industry for already 7 years, they work with BMW, Daimler-Chrysler, Mercedes and Audi.
- „Atinel hiring during peak crisis “ – work already planned for 2014.
„Remote control using a graphical interface on mobile devices“ – mobile application developed by Atinel enables easy control of remote plants.
- „Atinel in international automobile industry“ – local company beat the economic crisis.
Our work speaks for us